News / Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you add any other charges?
- No. We do not add any other charges such as shipping fee or consumption tax.
However, import tax might be imposed on your parcel in some countries.
- What is the payment currency?
- The payment currency is only Japanese Yen (JPY). Please exchange into Japanese yen, and send money in Japanese yen. A fee charged for exchanging currencies is the buyer's responsibility. (As for the Paypal payment, we can accept USD.)
- How long do you wait for my payment?
- Please make your payment within five days after you place your official order. After the sixth day without having made payment, we are sorry that we need to cancel your order entry. We will send your order when we confirm your payment.
- Where can I check product prices?
- If there is no price display, please let us know the product ID of the item that interests you via the "Contact Us" form. We will send a quote containing the price, stock status, and other important points.
- What payment options do you offer?
- We accept Paypal or telegraphic transfers for overseas purchases.
As for the telegraphic transfers, please transfer the designated amount of money in Japanese yen to our bank account. The bank transfer fees and charges for exchanging currency are the buyer's responsibility.
- Do you deal with individual customers?
- Yes. We welcome both individual and corporate customers.
- What is the return policy?
- If you have received item(s) that were damaged during delivery, please claim for a damage report to your delivery consignment. Your item(s) are protected by the delivery insurance. Also, please contact us within 6 days of your receipt of item(s).
We are very much sorry that we will not be able to accept any exchanges or returns because of the customers' personal preferences, due to the nature of this product. Please understand that we make various effort to explain the item precisely for your purchases. However, you can return the goods if they have obvious initial defects. Please contact us within 6 days of your receipt of item(s).
- What are the business hours?
- The usual business hours are from 10AM to 6PM Monday through Saturday, except the second and forth Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, and vacations. When you place an order on our holidays, we will send your order on the next business day. We try to answer to your inquiry and questions even on weekend, but please note that our response may be delayed on weekend and holidays.
- Are all your items original paintings?
- Yes. We do not sell prints. Our items are all one-off pieces. Although we often order the same works from an artist, the details of the works differ because of hand painting or writing; they are not duplicates. Also, even if works are the same, the mounting fabric might differ. Moreover, the patterns and colors of the mounting fabric might differ slightly, depending on production lots.
- The dimensions of the items are shown in millimeters. I would like to convert millimeters to inches.
- Please divide each number by 25.4. For example, 1,000 mm = 39.37inches.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us.